Oven Baked Falafel
- 1/4 cup Buckwheat
- 200 g Cooked Chick Peas
- 120 g Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 pcs Shallots Finely chopped
- 3 pcs Garlic Cloves Finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Mint Chopped
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 Black Pepper to tatste
- 1 pc Fresh Coriander to taste
- Soak buckwheat in hot water for 10 minutes then drain well.
- Finely grind or blend the chickpeas and add all other ingredients, except the sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into individual patties and roll them in sesame seeds.
- Let sit a further 10 minutes. Bake in a moderate oven until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!