Pear and Lamb Salad with Lemon Dressing
Serve lamb a different way with this tasty salad.
- 200 g Lamb Strips
- 2 pcs Red-skinned Pears Cored and finely sliced
- 1 pc avocado Peeled and finely sliced
- 4 cups English Spinach Washed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pc Lemon Cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup Shredded Basil Leaves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (for dressing)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil (for dressing)
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste (for dressing)
- Barbecue or stir-fry lamb strips. Keep warm.
- Place pear, avocado slices and spinach in a serving bowl. Drizzle over lemon juice. Toss gently. Add lamb strips.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with lid. Shake to mix. Adjust to taste. Pour dressing over salad. Sprinkle with shredded basil. Serve salad immediately, with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!