A delicious way to use up leftover rice and vegetables.
- 600 g Cooked Mashed Pumpkin
- 200 g Mixed Cooked Vegetables (peas, corn, carrot, cauliflower, etc)
- 1 pc Egg (60g)
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 50 g Low-fat Grated Cheese
- 1 pc clove garlic Crushed
- 30 g Low-fat Grated Cheese Extra
- Mix all ingredients together except the extra cheese. Place mixed ingredients into a non-stick lasagne or casserole dish. Top with extra cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 mins or till set and the top is browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!