Roast Chicken and Vegetable Pieces
Flavour your next roast with a sprinkle of rosemary.
- 1 kg Chicken Pieces Skin removed
- 3 pcs Mondial Potatoes Peeled
- 1 pc Sweet Potato Peeled
- 2 pcs Red Capsicums
- 1 pc Large Zucchini
- 2 pcs Field Mushrooms
- 3 pcs Roma Tomatoes Quartered
- 1 Spring Rosemary
- 1 Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Cut vegetables approximately 2cm thick.
- In a large roasting spray an oil to coat the base. Add chicken and vegetables, except tomatoes. Sprinkle over the rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes, remove, sit a minute then turn chicken and vegetables. Add tomatoes. Roast a further 30 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!