Roasted Savoury Pears
- 4 pcs Ripe Pears Cored and quartered
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme Finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Rosemary Finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Sage Finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, herbs and spices, mixing well.
- Spray an oven tray with olive oil spray and place pears in tray.
- Brush the pears with the vinegar and herb mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After six or seven minutes, brush the pears with more of the vinegar mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!