- 1/2 cup Low-fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Shallots
- 1 pc Cucumber Finely chopped
- 1 pc Large Tomato Finely chopped
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill or Chives Chopped
- 8 pcs Large Mushroom Caps 100g each
- Mix ricotta, shallots, cucumber, tomato and pepper.
- Sprinkle mushroom caps with lemon juice and fill with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with dill or chives. Serve immediately or bake in oven for a few minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!