Roasted Vegetable Salad
This combination of herbs, balsamic vinegar, toasted pine nuts and roasted vegetables is fabulous!
- 1 pc Large Orange Sweet Potato Sliced into 1cm semi-circles
- 1 pc red capsicum Cut into 8 lengthways
- 1 pc Eggplant Sliced thinly
- 1 pc Large Zucchini Sliced
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Thyme
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Marjoram
- 1 pc clove garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Cobs Corn Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Pine Nuts Toasted
- Place sweet potato, capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, thyme, marjoram, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add oil and mix through, ensuring vegetables are coated in oil.
- Cook corn in the microwave for 5 minutes, then add to vegetables. Spread vegetables on a baking tray and bake in a hot oven, 200C, for 25 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven. Place in a serving bowl. Mix through balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!