Rosemary Roast Lamb
Flavour your next lamb roast with rosemary.
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 1/2 kg Leg of Lamb
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Combine rosemary, oil, paprika, mustard, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Rub or brush liberally over lamb.
- Roast lamb in oven (180°C) for approximately 2 hours. Baste with leftover mustard mixture regularly during cooking. Rest 10-15 minutes before carving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!