Skinny Dipping' Salsa
Enjoy this mouth-watering "skinny dip"!
- 1 Shepard avocado stone removed, flesh chopped
- 100 gm smoked salmon chopped
- 2 green onions (shallots) chopped
- 1 tbsp baby capers
- 1 pinch salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Place the avocado in a bowl with the smoked salmon, dill, green onion, capers, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve with slices of bread stick or wood fired bread. Serving suggestion not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 5gFat: 8.5gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 155mgSugar: 0.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!