Asian Green Triangles
These crispy triangles are a healthy & delicious choice for any occasion.
- 1 bunch baby bok choy thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion diced finely
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 150 g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 12 sheets filo pastry
- 1 coating of olive oil spray
- Place bok choy, onion, garlic, soy sauce, basil and ricotta cheese in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Lay one sheet filo pastry on the bench and fold lengthways into thirds. Spoon some of the mixture onto the top of the pastry strip. Fold pastry over to form a triangle and continue folding the pastry strip.
- Place triangle on a lightly greased tray. Continue to create filo triangles with the ricotta mixture, using a new sheet of filo each time.
- Lightly spray triangles with olive oil before baking in a moderate oven, 180Â°C, for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!