- 3 pcs Medium Carrots Julienned
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 pcs Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Boil, steam or microwave carrots until partially cooked. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a frypan. Sauté carrot, garlic, basil, cumin, paprika and salt until tender. Remove from heat.
- Remove garlic cloves. Mix in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve hot accompanying main dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!