Stir-fry of Fish and Vegetables
Easy, tasty stir-fry recipe, ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 pc White Onion Peeled and sliced
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 4 pcs White Fish Fillets
- 1 Bunch Asian Vegetable (Bok choy or Pak choy)
- Heat oil in a wok. Add onion and garlic. Stir-fry until golden. Add fish sauce and brown sugar.
- Cut each fish fillet into 3cm squares. Add to wok. Stir-fry until fish is just cooked. Remove and keep warm.
- Cook shredded Asian vegetables in remaining liquid. Serve fish and vegetables with cracked pepper and fresh coriander to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!