Stuffed Capsicum with Mushrooms
Capsicums filled with a delicious stuffing made from field mushrooms, rice and herbs!
- 4 pcs Large Red or Green Caapsicum
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 100 g Chopped Reduced-fat Fetta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1 cup Sliced Field Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 2 pcs Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Cut tops from capsicums. Scoop out seeds. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Fill each capsicum with the mixture. Place filled capsicums close together in a baking dish. Cover. Bake at 190°C for 35 - 40 minutes, or until capsicums are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!