Potato Cakes with Tuna and Corn
A tasty way to eat your veggies!
- 300 g Delaware Potatoes Mashed
- 200 g Can Tuna in Brine Drained
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Drained
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 pc Egg Lightly beaten
- 1 Pinch Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 Shallow Dish of Plain Flour for dusting patties
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Combine mashed potato, tuna, sweet corn, parsley, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Shape mixture into eight patties, dusting each with flour.
- Shallow fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!