Thai Barbecue Chicken
- 4 pcs Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 pcs Sticks Lemongrass Chopped
- 5 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 Bunch Coriander Roots
- 1 1/2 tsp Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Jalna Skim Milk Natural Yoghurt
- Process all marinade ingredients with 2 tablespoons yogurt, until smooth.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and process briefly until just combined.
- Pour over chicken in bowl, mix well, making sure chicken is well covered.
- Marinate for 2 hours. Cook on the barbecue or grill plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!