Fresh Fish in a Flash
- 200 g Fresh Fish, Such as Rockling
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 4 pcs Thin Slices of Tomato
- 6 pcs Thin Slices of Lemon and a Sprinkle of Lemon Juice
- Place evenly shaped fish pieces on a microwave-safe dinner plate. Season with pepper and a little lemon juice.
- Cover with sliced tomato and top with lemon slices. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap and Zap on medium high (80%) for 2.5 minutes.
- Stand for 30 seconds, uncover and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!