Thai Potato and Fish Cake
- 2 pcs Large Potatoes Cooked and dry mashed
- 220 g Can Tuna or Salmon Drained
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Pinch Chilli Powder
- 1 pc Egg Beaten
- 1 Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Spray
- Combine mashed potato, fish, coriander, lime juice and chilli powder in a bowl. Add beaten egg. Shape eight patties. Coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook patties, turning only once.
- Serve patties on a bed of mixed lettuce, topped with bean shoots and sweet chilli sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!