Thai Yoghurt Chicken
An authentic tasting Thai curry.
- 1 cup Lowfat Yogurt
- 2 tsp Thai Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 4 pcs Chicken Fillets Skinned
- 4 cups Cooked White Rice for serving
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Combine yogurt, curry, ginger, lemon juice and coriander then divide mixture in half.
- To one half add cornflour and use to marinate chicken. Cover and refrigerate remaining yogurt until required.
- Place the chicken fillets into a baking dish and bake at 200C for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve chicken with rice and a dollop of reserved yogurt sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!