- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 pc Large Onion Chopped
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Diced
- 2 pc Medium Zucchini Diced
- 1 pc Small Eggplant Diced
- 415 g Can Italian Style Tomatoes Chopped
- 140 g Carton Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Flour
- 3 cups So Good Now Soy Drink
- 1/2 cup Grated Soy Cheese
- 2 1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 8 pcs Lasagne Sheets
- 1/2 cup Grated Soy Cheese Extra
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Tomato Sauce: Heat oil in a large saucepan. Sauté vegetables until tender.
- Stir through tomatoes, tomato paste, water and salt and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- White Sauce: Place flour in a saucepan or bowl. Gradually add So Good Now, stirring until smooth. Place over medium heat and stir (or microwave on High 100% for 7 minutes, stirring after every minute) until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir through salt and soy cheese.
- To assemble, place a layer of lasagne sheets over the base of a lightly greased 20cm x 33cm ovenproof dish. Spread with half of the tomato mixture, then half of the white sauce mixture. Repeat lasagne, tomato and white sauce layers ending with white sauce. Sprinkle with extra soy cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with a large green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!