Country Shepherd's Pie
Everyone will love this pie.
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 pc Medium Onion Chopped
- 2 tsp Mild Curry Paste
- 415 g Sanitarium Country Hotpot
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 650 g Potatoes Cooked and mashed
- Precook and mash potatoes.
- Heat oil in a large frypan. Sauté onion and curry paste until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients, except potato and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish and top with mashed potato. Bake at 180C, for 40 minutes or until browned on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!