Hoisin Mushrooms with Bok Choy
This super-fast stir-fry is sure to become a favourite.
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 pc Medium Red Onion Cut into wedges
- 200 g Button Mushrooms Trimmed
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy, Leaves Separated and Stems Diagonally Sliced
- 3 Flat Mushrooms Sliced
- 150 g Shiitake Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add sesame seeds and stir-fry for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and heat until hot. Add onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add button mushrooms and bok choy stems (reserving leaves for later) and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are light golden.
- Add flat mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms and hoisin sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add bok choy leaves and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until leaves just wilt. Remove from heat, stir in sesame seeds and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!