A fun way to present veggies at your table.
- 3 cups Fresh Tomatoes Cut into chunks
- 2 cups Eggplant Peeled, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 cup Red or Green Capsicum Cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 cup Zucchini Cut into 1cm slices
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Canola or Olive Oil
- Cut 6 pieces of heavy-duty foil about 30cm square. Divide vegetables evenly in centre of each piece.
- Sprinkle with spices. Drizzle with oil. Wrap vegetables in their foil packets, folding edges to seal.
- Place on preheated grill and cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!