Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- 500 g Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 cup Chinese Cabbage Finely Shredded
- 2 pcs Medium Carrots Grated
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Simmer chicken in a saucepan of water (just enough to cover it) for 10 minutes, or until cooked. Remove from water; cool slightly, then shred finely.
- In a large bowl mix together the lemon juice, honey, oyster sauce and chilli sauce. Add the chicken and vegetables; toss until all is well coated with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!