Asian Chicken Salad
A fresh and innovative way to get some healthy cranberries into your diet!
- 150 g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 120 g Ocean Spray Original Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Fruit Drink
- 500 g Chicken Stock Cube Cooked and shredded
- 2 pcs Carrots Cut into fine sticks
- 1 cup Sliced Snowpeas
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Torn Coriander Leaves
- 2 pcs Spring Onions Finely sliced
- 2 tsp Thai Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup Reduced-fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Soft Brown Sugar
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes, rinse under cold water and drain. Combine Craisins with Ruby Red Grapefruit drink and leave for 20 minutes to plump. Combine noodles, chicken, carrot, snowpeas, bean sprouts, coriander, onions and Craisins.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil spray, add curry paste and fry for 30 seconds. Add coconut milk and sugar and gently heat until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly, pour over salad and gently toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!