Hokkien Noodles with stir-fry chicken strips, flat mushrooms, bok choy and bean sprouts.
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 400 g Stir-fry Lean Chicken Strips
- 1 cup Sliced Flat Mushrooms
- 4 cups Chicken Stock Salt-reduced
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy Stems Sliced
- 250 g Hokkien Noodles
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Heat oil in a wok. Add chicken strips and cook until well browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Cook mushrooms, stock and bok choy stems for 5 minutes. Add noodles. Cook a further 3 minutes. Add chicken, bok choy leaves, bean sprouts and sesame oil. Cook until leaves and sprouts have started to wilt.
- Spoon into serving bowls. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!