Asparagus, Capsicum & Cashew Stir-Fry
A fresh, healthy dinner option - ready in 15 minutes!
- 1/2 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 3 pcs Capsicum (Red and yellow), cut into strips
- 3 Bunches Asparagus Woody ends removed, sliced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce Salt-reduced
- 1 Pinch Coarsely Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup Unsalted, Dry-roasted Cashews
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or frypan and stir-fry capsicums over a high heat for 2 - 3 minutes. Add asparagus and garlic, then stir-fry until asparagus is tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Combine sesame oil, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Just before serving, toss mixture through asparagus and capsicums and season with pepper. Serve scattered with cashews.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!