Asparagus & Tofu Stirfry
Try this flavoursome low-calorie meal idea that is also super quick to make!
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 pc Red Onion Sliced into wedges
- 2 Bunches Asparagus Spears Cut in half
- 350 g Silken Tofu Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
- Combine the apple juice, miso paste and soy sauce. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Cook the ginger, garlic and onion for 2 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 1 minute. Stir through the miso mixture. Add the tofu slices and cook for 1 minute until the tofu is heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!