Potato and Green Bean Curry
Spice up dinnertime with this easy curry!
- 1 pc Potatoes (Ruby Lou Variety Recommended)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Onion Chopped
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 cup Chopped Fresh Green Beans
- 1 cup Vegetablle Stock
- 1 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 9 pcs Springs of Fresh Corainder to garnish
- Cook potatoes in microwave until just tender. Chop into large cubes.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Add curry powder. Cook for a further minute. Add potatoes and beans. Cook for 1 minute. Add stock. Cook until nearly all stock has dissolved and vegetables are tender. Add yoghurt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh coriander.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!