Baby Beetroot Kebabs
Make veggies fun with these zingy barbecue favourites.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil (for marinade)
- 2 pcs cloves garlic Crushed (for marinade)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger Finely diced (for marinade)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (for marinade)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Continental Parsley (for marinade)
- 1/4 tsp Grated Lemon Rind (for marinade)
- 4 pcs Fresh Baby Beetroots (or 1 large) Steamed, skinned and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 125 g Button Mushrooms Halved
- 1 pc Large Zucchini Chopped into 2cm semi-circles
- 1 pc Small Green Capsicum Cut into 2cm squares
- 8 pcs Wooden Skewers Pre-soaked for half an hour
- Place the marinade ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Thread kebab ingredients onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Place in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over. Stand for 1 hour.
- Grill kebabs for 5-10 minutes until they start to brown. Brush with extra marinade to keep vegetables moist. Pour any remaining marinade over the kebabs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!