- 120 g Plain or Onion Bagels (2)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1/4 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 30 g Parmesan cheese Freshly Grated
- Cut the bagels into small, bite-size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic and mixed herbs. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bagel pieces in batches, turning them for about 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain the bagel chips on absorbent paper towels.
- Serve in a warm serving dish, seasoned with salt and pepper and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!