- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Chives Roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1 pc Lemon (Juice only)
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Roughly chopped
- 300 g Tofu Firm, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Chop garlic and herbs in a blender or food processor. Don't be over generous with the garlic or the dressing will taste of little else.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate in a screw-topped jar for several weeks if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!