Baked Fish with Grapefruit Salsa
Quick and easy, with a delicious zingy salsa!
- 4 Fillets of Red Emperor
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Dash of Lemon Pepper to taste
- 1 pc Red Grapefruit Peeled and diced (for salsa)
- 2 pcs Naval Oranges Peeled and diced (for salsa)
- 1 pc Persimmon Peeled and diced (for salsa)
- 1 Tbsp Honey (for salsa)
- 1 tsp Sliced Mint Leaves (for salsa)
- Mix grapefruit salsa ingredients together.
- Place fillets of fish in an oven proof baking tray. Evenly spread butter over fillets and top with a dash of lemon pepper. Bake in a hot oven (210ºC) for 15 minutes or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
- Top with grapefruit salsa and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!