Light White Frittata
This vegetable frittata is a great way to get kids and adults to eat more vegetables, and it's tasty too.
- 80 g Shelled Fresh Green Peas
- 200 g Thinly Sliced Yellow Capsicum
- 250 g Grated Sweet Potato
- 120 g Light Sour Cream (18% fat)
- 8 Tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves
- 20 g Grated Pamesan Cheese
- 12 pcs Egg Whites
- Pre-heat the grill. Lightly spray a 20cm pan with oil. Add peas, capsicum and sweet potato. Stir regularly and cook until just tender.
- Whisk egg whites and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in the basil and vegetables. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the frittata is almost set.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the frittata. Place under the grill until set and the top is lightly browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!