Eggplant and Capsicum Pasta
This Mediterranean flavoured pasta dish is delicious, and a good source of veggies.
- 400 g Pasta
- 1 pc Medium Eggplant Cut into thin strips
- 1 pc Large Red Capsicum Cut into thin strips
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 3 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 2/3 cup Thickened Cream Extra light
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (or to taste)
- Cook pasta according to directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Cook the eggplant and capsicum until soft. Stir occasionally. Add garlic, parsley, cream, wine and pepper.
- Simmer for 6 - 7 minutes. Drain pasta. Divide into pasta bowls. Top each with sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!