Baked Snapper Rolls
A tasty fish dish for lunch or dinner. Serve it on a bed of jasmine rice and steamed vegetable for a filling meal.
- 4 pcs Baby Pink Snapper Fillets
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Salt-reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Wholemeal Breadcrumbs (for stuffing)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil (for stuffing)
- 1 pc Clove Garlic crushed (for stuffing)
- 1 pc Small Onion finely diced (for stuffing)
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger (for stuffing)
- 3 Tbsp Orange Juice (for stuffing)
- 1 Tbsp Salt-reduced Soy Sauce (for stuffing)
- Mix all stuffing ingredients in a bowl. Place snapper fillets flesh side down on a board. Divide the stuffing between them and roll up. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a shallow, greased ovenproof dish. Mix together the lemon juice and soy sauce. Pour over fish. Cover with foil. Cook in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 20 - 30 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Garnish with thin slices of red capsicum.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!