Marinated Fish with Avocado Salsa
Grilled fish marinated in yoghurt, garlic, cumin and mustard.
- 1/2 cup Plain Yoghurt
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Grainy Mustard
- 4 kg Fish Fillets
- 1 pc Avocado Sliced (salsa)
- 1/2 pc Red Onion Finely chopped (salsa)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley (salsa)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (salsa)
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, cumin and mustard in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Place fish fillets in a shallow dish. Pour over yoghurt mixture. Turn fillets to coat. Cover. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- To make salsa, combine avocado, red onion, parsley and lemon juice.
- Remove fish fillets from marinade. Grill for about 3 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Serve fish fillets topped with avocado salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!