Chicken breast simmered in a white wine sauce.
- 4 pcs Skinless Chicken Breasts (1kg)
- 1 pc Leek Thinly sliced
- 6 pcs Spring Onions Thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 150 mL White Wine
- 2 pcs Chicken Stock Cubes
- 400 mL Water
- 1 pc clove garlic Crushed
- 100 mL Light Evaporated Milk
- Lightly spray a deep, non-stick frying pan or saucepan with oil. Add chicken; cook for approx. 4 minutes until browned. Remove chicken; set aside.
- On low heat, cook the leek, spring onion, garlic and coriander until soft (about 4 minutes). Add the chicken stock, water and wine; cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 30 minutes. Stir through the milk and simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked (about 15 minutes). Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!