Braised Vegetables with Mustard and Couscous
A tasty way to boost your fibre intake.
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 pcs White Onions Sliced
- 2 pcs Carrots Sliced
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Slliced
- 1 pc Small Eggplant Sliced
- 1 cup Sliced Field Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Can Tuna in Springwater
- 1 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley to garnish
- Prepare couscous according to directions on the packet.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, capsicum, eggplant and mushrooms and cook until golden brown. Add water and mustard to frying pan.
- Serve hot vegetables over couscous, topped with chopped parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!