Getting children used to healthy lunch choices builds a good foundation for their future eating habits. Try this tasty pasta salad.
- 250 g Farfalle Pasta (Bow shape)
- 1 pc Small Zucchini Grated
- 1 pc Small Carrot Peeled & grated
- 310 g Can Corn Kernels Drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup Low-fat Mayonnaise
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil, add pasta, boil for 8 minutes or until cooked. Drain, place in large mixing bowl.
- Add zucchini, carrot, corn and mayonnaise, mix to combine.
- Pack in small plastic containers, accompany with fork.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!