Char Sui Mushrooms
A simple mushroom recipe. Great as a side dish too!
- 600 g Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Char Sui Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Sherry
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 pc Red Chilli Seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 pc Green Onion Thinly sliced
- Place mushrooms into a large bowl. Combine char sui sauce, sherry, garlic and chilli in a small jug and pour over mushrooms. Mix well to coat mushrooms. Cover and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil, mushrooms and any remaining marinade and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add green onions to wok and toss well to combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!