This potato dish is always popular.
- 6 pcs Medium Potatoes Peeled and thinly slliced
- 1 pc Large Onion Thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Margarine (Milk-free)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Sanitarium So Good Soy Drink
- 1/2 tsp Salt Extra
- 1 tsp Dried Basil Leaves
- Layer potato and onion in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle salt between layers.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan (or microwave on HIGH [100%] for 1 minute), remove from heat and stir through flour.
- Return to heat and cook (or microwave) for 1 minute. Remove from heat and gradually add So Good, stirring until smooth.
- Return to heat and simmer (or microwave on HIGH [100%] for 4 minutes, stirring after every minute) until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add extra salt and basil. Pour sauce over layered potato. Bake in a hot oven, 200oC, for 45 minutes, or until cooked (or microwave on HIGH [100%] for 20 minutes).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!