Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
Even kids will want to eat these tasty veges
- 4 pcs Last Flat Mushrooms Thickly sliced
- 2 Small Eggplants Cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 Small Zucchini Sliced lengthways
- 1 pc Yellow Capsicum Halved, de-seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 pc Red Capsicum Halved, de-seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 Coating of Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 125 g Reduced-fat Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (for choice)
- Spray both sides of mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum with olive oil spray. Season with pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on a medium-high heat. Barbecue the mushrooms, eggplant and zucchini for 3 minutes on each side or until tender. Transfer to a large heatproof dish. Cover to keep warm.
- Barbecue capsicum for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until tender. Transfer to the dish. Add feta, toss gently to combine.
- Arrange salad on serving plates. Drizzle each plate with 2 teaspoons of oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and season with pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!