Smoked Salmon and Nectarine Salad
A luscious summertime salad.
- 6 Yellow Nectarines Cut into cheeks
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 2 cups Watercress Sprigs
- 100 g Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 2 Tsp Chopped Chives (for dressing)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Orange Juice (for dressing)
- 55 mL olive oil (for dressing)
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard (for dressing)
- 1 pinch salt and cracked black pepper to taste (for dressing)
- Arrange the nectarines on serving plates with the salmon, watercress and tomatoes.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!