Chicken and Mango in Tarragon Wine Sauce
- 4 pcs Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 pc Onion Finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Tarragon Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp White Wine
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Skim Milk
- 2 pcs Mangoes Peeled, seeded and pureed
- 1/2 pc Mango Peeled, seeded and sliced for garnish
- Spray a non-stick pan with olive oil spray and brown chicken for about four minutes each side, then set aside.
- Add onion to pan and cook on low heat for five minutes, then add tarragon vinegar. Increase heat and cook until sauce is reduced to a syrup. Add stock and wine, then stir in evaporated skim milk and mango puree. Season to taste, stir for two minutes.
- Add chicken and heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve garnished with mango slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!