- 4 pcs Chicken Skin removed
- 1 pc Garlic Clove Crushed
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Grated
- 1 cup Fat-free Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken in shallow bowl.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 3 - 4 hours or overnight.
- Barbecue chicken pieces until slightly browned and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice and a fresh garden salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!