Pasta Salad with Yoghurt Poppyseed Dressing
- 500 g Pasta Shells Uncooked
- 150 g Snow Peas Blanched
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes (250g) Cut in half
- 425 g Can Tuna in Springwater Drained
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Lowfat Yoghurt
- Cook pasta. Cool.
- Combine pasta, snow peas, tomatoes and tuna in a large serving bowl.
- Poppy Seed Dressing: Place yogurt, lemon juice, rosemary, basil, mustard, poppy seeds and parsley in a screw top jar and shake until well combined. Pour over salad and toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!