Chicken and Mushroom Burritos
The whole family will love these delicious burritos!
- 1/2 Small Chilli Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 300 g Skinless Chicken Breast Diced
- 2 cups Sliced Field Mushrooms
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions Slliced
- 4 pcs Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 8 Small Burritos
- Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray, and heat. Add chilli, garlic and chicken. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, spring onions, tomatoes and spices. Cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Divide mushroom mixture between each of the eight burritos. Roll up and lay seam-down. Serve burritos warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!