Sweet Salmon with Salad
A healthy light meal of salmon cutlets served with a fresh salad and a sweet dressing.
- 2 Salmont Cutlets Cut into two strips
- 2 cups Rocket
- 10 pcs Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 100 g Baby Beetroots Sliced
- 1/4 pc Red Onion Sliced
- 1/2 pc Lebanese Cucumber Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Fat-free Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mix together rocket, tomatoes, beetroot, onion and cucumber.
- Dressing: Using a whisk or a fork combine natural yoghurt, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice.
- Grill salmon on barbecue or grill pan for 3 mins each side. Once cooked through (salmon will flake away) gently cut each piece in half, to create 4 salmon strips each.
- Divide the salad mixture in half and serve onto a plate for each person. Lay salmon pieces on top, then drizzle with dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!