Homestyle chilli mussels!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 6 Large Ripe Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 kg Fresh Mussels Cleaned
- 4 Spring Onions Chopped
- Heat oil in a very large saucepan. Add garlic. Cook gently for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, wine and chilli. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add mussels and spring onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until mussels are open. Discard any mussels that remain closed. Serve with thick slices of crusty bread and a green salad, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!