Lemon Coconut Fish
Panfried lemon coconut coated fish served with yoghurt dressing.
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 pc Lemon Grated rind
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 500 g Whiting Fillets
- 2 pcs Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1 cup Plain, Low-fat Yoghurt (for dressing)
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley (for dressing)
- Combine flour, coconut, turmeric, chilli powder, lemon rind and black pepper. Dip fish in beaten eggs. Toss into flour mixture.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray, and cook fish until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
- Mix dressing ingredients together. Serve fish with dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!